"The time has come to set aside childish things." Barak H. Obama 1/20/09
Obama lifts restrictions on abortion funding. 1/23/09
"When we wake up every morning to a deepening financial crisis, it is an insult to the American people to bail out the abortion industry," said Charmaine Yoest, president of Americans United for Life.
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (45)
- Michael Steele Becomes First African-American Repu...
- Stricklands education plan
- Level 3 "snow emergency"
- Obama forget's UAW supporters
- Accorn to get millions of your tax money
- Tests that teachers don't like
- Yes we can, use your money to fund abortions
- Robbin in the Hood
- SOOEEE, HERE PIG!
- "Green" hypocrisy
- Mr. Strickland, where's your plan?
- The media is a democrat protection machine II
- Vinton County Marriage Licenses
- Change, San Francisco style
- Debbie Phillips, she's here to "help" you
- The media is a democrat protection machine
- Mountineer Racetrack cut 266 jobs
- More Nanny State
- Rob Portman
- Meigs county jobs: Good news
- Community Initiative
- Yes we will....
- Gambling Pimps
- Another reason to eliminate Townships in Ohio
- Meigs state senator takes oath
- AMP-Ohio plant faces another hearing
- Voinovich to announce retirement
- One sick society we have.
- Why it's now "Climate Change"
- Washington County leads Ohio in paying claims from...
- Strickland, Just when you get mad at him.............
- Strickland vetoes SB 380. Accorn will be happy!
- Smaller government, less layers (No not hens)
- We've finally found a good place for Chris Crews
- This is a change Obama had nothing to do with
- Treasurer Frank retires after 63 years of county s...
- ▼ January (37)