Thursday, December 17, 2009

Looks like Bob Taft's GOP is back!

It looks like the Ohio GOP is going to enable a tax hike.

They can say what they want, it is a tax hike and it will be the GOP that enables it.

Previous post

I'm beginning to think I'd like to see the GOP start a used car lot, because they are limp wrist-ed negotiators.

Just received a fund raising letter for the House GOP leader bragging about all the House Republicans voting against this tax hike.....yet it's the GOP (this time in the Senate) that will provide the votes to do the tax raising.

This would have been the perfect time to really differentiate the parties.

Here's who runs Ohio: Librarians, Teacher's Unions and Job and Family Services.

I'm too mad to keep typing. Looks like Bob Taft's GOP is back after all.

Dispatch story here.

2 comments:

  1. The exact reason which reinforced my decision to depart from the Parties and pursue supporting candidates I believe in if they are not beholding to a Party.

    Be sure to read Glenn Beck's "common sense". It is exactly that IMHO.

    Where is some leadership to get the Independents together? It's time now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Bolin I am with you 100%. I will not support the ORP any longer. It's really one party in Columbus and I will not support these clowns any longer.

    And that goes for my elected clown Jimmy Stewart, who has done nothing to demonstrate responsible government leadership.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive